Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Tagged -- Five Things I Dig about Jesus

I've been tagged by my friend Sugar Jeffcoat...

The rules are simple:

1. Those tagged will share 5 things they dig about Jesus.
2. Those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers.

Five Things I Dig about Jesus...
  1. His intimacy with God: He spoke and acted only according to His Father's directions.
  2. His friends: He hung out with sinners.
  3. His grace: He never shamed anyone who had already been condemned by the religious crowd.
  4. His method: He called and trained very ordinary people as leaders of His movement.
  5. His wisdom: He confounded the Pharisees every time they tried to trip Him and trap Him with a question.
And now I tag...

Musa
Immanuel
Cheryl
Gene
Amir (hurry up and get a blog!)

2 comments:

Jeffcoat House said...

Those 5 are awesome! I especially am thankful for the method because I am sure ordinary!

uncle boy said...

thanks for the tagging Pr. Todd. ;)